Are you looking for free support to optimise your company’s energy consumption?
Would you like to improve your company’s energy performance?
LYON ÉCO ÉNERGIE is a free support scheme for VSEs/SMEs in the Lyon Metropolitan Area, offering concrete solutions to control your energy consumption.
LYON ÉCO ÉNERGIE is a complete support system
An Energy Visit
A dedicated advisor will accompany you in your energy transition in 4 steps:
– Preparing for the advisor’s visit: You send your energy supply contracts, energy bills (gas, electricity, fuel oil), as well as a list of the type and power in kW of your energy-consuming equipment (boiler, air conditioner, fridge, ovens, etc.).
– Site visit: The energy advisor spends half a day on the site to study the installations, gather additional information and discuss with the referent(s) concerned.
– Feedback and action plan: The advisor sends a prioritised energy saving action plan, as well as a selection of available grants. This action plan provides answers on energy purchasing and management, as well as on investment opportunities.
– Progress report: After one year, the energy advisor will review the actions taken and their impact with you, and support and/or deepen the potentially complementary actions.
LEE +, support for eco-investments
Recommended by the Lyon Eco Énergie advisor, this assistance allows for the financing of up to 25% of eco-investment projects, depending on the size of the company, such as heating, building insulation, lighting, energy management or even the development of new products, energy management or the use of renewable energy (max €7,500).
Conditions to benefit from this aid:
– To have benefited from the Lyon Éco Énergie visit
– Have an eco-investment project on the following themes: insulation, heating, ventilation, lighting, processes, renewable energy or energy management
– Have an eco-investment project that will significantly reduce the company’s energy impact
For example, a company wishing to reduce its energy bill: change of programming for energy-intensive equipment, installation of presence detectors to automatically manage lighting, with financing of up to 25% of the total cost.
Would you like to benefit from the scheme?
Contact your CCI/CMA advisor now!
Jean EVIN, Energy Advisor CCI LYON METROPOLE
T. 04 72 40 57 53 – P. 06 66 05 98 17 firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul CORMIER, Environment – Energy Advisor CMA LYON RHÔNE
04 72 43 51 67 email@example.com