Would you like to develop your project for the production and use of renewable heat within your company?Find out about the ECO-Heat Award.
The Metropolis of Lyon, with the strong support of the ALEC Lyon,supports and coordinates the scheme on its territory and instructs the grants on behalf of ADEME.The Eco-Heat Premium is one of the tools to meet the objectives of the Plan Climat Air Énergie Territorial de la Métropole de Lyon (PCAET): reduce energy consumption by 20% compared to 2013, increase from 7% to 17% of energy needs covered by local production of renewable or recovered energy, and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 43% compared to 2000.
Who can benefit from the Eco-Heat Premium?
Free support and financial aid
> Projects whose heat production exceeds the thresholds defined above can be supported by ADEME directly, within the framework of the national scheme Fonds Chaleur.
- Free support
- Up to 70% aid for the study part
- Flat-rate aid depending on the production of renewable thermal energy
- Preliminary study and support in carrying out a feasibility study
- Support for grant applications
- Assistance in drafting the written contract documents (works and/or decision support)
- Technical examination of the grant application
- Monitoring the operation and productivity of the installations for one year (result requirement).
Two examples of aid…
- For a wood-fired boiler room: flat-rate aid of €420/MWhR produced for a boiler room producing up to 600 MWh/year, then a degressive flat-rate aid for each MWh produced above this threshold.
- For solar thermal: flat-rate aid of €1,120/MWhRENfor a minimum productivity of 400 kWhutiles/m²/year, then a degressive flat-rate aid for each MWh produced above this threshold.